- To unite college men of culture, patriotism and honor in a bond of fraternity.
encourage honorable achievement in
every field of human endeavor.
- To promote the spiritual, social, intellectual
and moral welfare of its members.
- To assist the aims and purposes
of colleges and universities.
- To inspire service in the public interest.
The Golf Association is uniquely positioned to administer the goals and
objectives of the Fraternity as articulated by our illustrious founders;
by organizing the members of the association and members of the fraternity
and furthermore, linking them into the sport and industry of golf. This
opportunity will allow the Association to utilize the resources of the golfing
industry to support, enhance and promote the primary goals and objectives
of the fraternity. This will be accomplished through the fellowship of its
members, the junior golf initiative and the social action agenda.
- To administer a junior golf program that
combines golf instruction with life skills and academic support.
- To provide programs in golf education, player skill development, golfing
events, professional networking and social opportunities for our members.
- To provide valued benefits and services
to Kappa Golf Association members, volunteers and sponsors that allow
for personal and professional relationships.
- To provide a premier network that advocates
the participation in the sport of golf to underrepresented socio-economic
individuals and to encourage, enable and promote their success.
- Chairman: K. Lynn Greer
- Vice-Chairman: Frederick L. Mickle
- Treasurer: Frederick L. Mickle
- Secretary: Douglas Arthur Norton
- Standing Board Member: David O.D. Mack
- Standing Board Member: Mike McClain
- Tournament Director: K. Lynn Greer & Tommy Walker
- Membership Director:
- Handicap Director: K. Lynn Greer